Is vola sports not working for you? getting white screen error? don’t worry, there is a fix for it. We have seen a lot of users keep on asking the same questions on various discussion boards and through emails. If you are also facing Vola Sports Can’t Play This Video or any such error, read this article till the end to fix it right away.
White screen error is majorly due to app cache on your phone. But sometimes, you will also see this error whenever there is a connectivity issue or poor internet connection.
Whereas, “can’t play this video” error may occur due to various reasons such as, no available streams, issues with the content provider and problems with vola sports old version.
Reasons apart, let’s see how you can fix those issues on your phone without having to worry.
Fix Vola Sports Can’t Play This Video & White Screen Error
The first and the most important fix for this issue is, try clearing the app cache. Here is how you can do that.
1. Clear App Cache & App Storage (Data)
- Unlock your android phone as a first step.
- Go to app’s icon, tap and hold it to get the options.
- Tap “App Info”.
- You will get complete information and backend settings of the application.
- Tap “Storage & Cache” option as a next step.
- Hit “Clear Cache” and grant permission if you see any pop up on the screen. This will clear the white screen error in most of the cases. If still the error happens, then you may try clearing the storage.
- Tap “Clear Storage” option and you will see a message as shown in the image above, hit “OK” and relax.
That’s it, you can now try out the app and seen if the error is fixed or still coming.
2. Update Vola Sports App On Your Phone
Update the app to the latest version is the second method that you can rely on. You can update the application without removing it from your phone or you may uninstall vola sports from your phone and re-install the latest version manually.
You may check out the detailed guide to Update Vola Sports on your phone and pc in two different methods.
These methods are perfectly safe and 100% working on most of the devices. You can even fix vola sports not working on firestick error along with the other devices as well.
3. Try Changing The Internet Connection
Sometimes, the poor internet connection will cause these kind of issues. So it is always suggested to try out using different mobile networks and wifi connections.
If the issue is with the connectivity, the error will get resolved automatically. Otherwise, you may have to try out the above methods.
Vola Sports Apk not working error has been the most irritating one which has the highest chances of occurring on old android phones and old versions of the application. We have provided the best possible methods for you to fix it right away. You can comment below if you are facing problems with any other issue on your device.